How To Use Mundern Gel
Is necessary to use 6 to 8 weeks to get an effective result with Munderm gel.
– Thoroughly clean the problem area.
– You can apply it twice a day.
– Apply a thin layer and wait for absorption. You should take care not to wash the area with water after application.
– Rinse your hands with plenty of water after the procedure is finished.
– If you face redness or irritation shortly after applying the gel, you can apply a moisturizer. Do not apply more than 2 times during the day.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MUNDERM GEL?
Munderm gel is an acne medication with side effects. It manifests itself in some people due to the side effects or the mistakes made in its use. According to the information received by experts, the duration of use should not exceed 12 weeks. If you experience side effects, you should definitely consult your doctor.
– Allergic reactions such as sudden swelling or difficulty breathing in the throat, face, lips or mouth, sudden swelling of the hands, feet and ankles or itchy rash.
– You may experience redness, peeling, skin pain, itching at the application site, skin irritation, skin sensitivity, burning sensation at the application site, dryness at the application site.
– Problems such as photosensitivity, darkening of the skin and lightening of the skin or inflammation of the hair follicles in the area you apply.
– Severe or prolonged diarrhea are among the side effects of this product.
There are no reviews yet.