Infrajet is a medical quality IGF-1 drug, also called somatomedin C, is a hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin which plays an important role in childhood growth, treatment of Laron syndrome, and healing injuries , in adults it has strong anabolic effects, also using for regeneration of tissues in clinical practice and sports. It stimulates systemic body growth, and has growth-promoting effects on almost every cell in the body, especially skeletal muscle, cartilage, bone, liver, kidney, nerve, skin, hematopoietic, and lung cells. In addition to the insulin-like effects, IGF-1 can also regulate cellular DNA synthesis. As the product causes no virilization, it can be used by women without concern.
Systemic effect of Infrajet
- Increased lipolysis (fat burning)
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Lowers LDL (low density lipoproteins, considered the bad cholesterol)
- Has a positive effect on cartilage (improves the absorption of glucosamine and chondroitin)
- Supports mental wellbeing by increasing levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Boosts immune system, resistance to viral infections, promotes faster recovery of the body from infectious diseases
Local effect of IGF-1
- Benefits tissue regeneration (accelerates the healing of injuries)
Difference with GFA:
- Infraject and GFA promotes the synthesis of same molecule – IGF-1, but with GFA it utilizes locally mostly, and Infraject can be used for systematic “whole body” effect, that needs to treat children with an IGF deficiency or to facilitate recovery after hard workouts and unhealthy conditions not associated with neoplasms.
Increase of strength:
- Promotes the growth of nerves and muscle cells, with indirectly cause increase of strength.