PLEASE READ THE PACKAGE INSERT CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Keep the package insert for reference. If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please consult your physician. This drug has been individually prescribed by your physician for personal use. Under no circumstances do not administer it to others, even if they appear with the same symptoms, it may harm them. If you notice any of the side effects stated in this package please notify your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
Testosterone enanthate is an injectable oil based steroid designed to release testosterone from the injection site slowly. Concentrations in the blood will continue to rise for a few days and then remain elevated for a couple of weeks. This is welcomed in the medical world as treatment is obviously more comfortable when less injections are needed, especially when self administration is not practiced. Commonly prescribed for androgen deficiency related conditions.
Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
You should not receive testosterone if you have prostate cancer, male breast cancer, a serious heart condition, or severe liver or kidney disease.
Misuse of testosterone can cause dangerous or irreversible effects. Testosterone injections should be given only by a healthcare professional.
HOW TO USE TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
This medication is given by injection into the buttock muscle as directed by your doctor, usually every 1 to 4 weeks. Do not inject this medication into a vein. Dosage is based on your medical condition, testosterone blood levels, and response to treatment.
If you are giving this medication to yourself at home, learn all preparation and usage instructions from your health care professional. Before using, check this product visually for particles or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the liquid. Learn how to store and discard medical supplies safely.
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE DOSING INFORMATION
It is popular for testosterone enanthate to be injected bi-weekly (twice a week) in order to keep concentrations as stable as possible. Common dose of 500mg enables a user to split 250mg injections on, for example, a Monday and a Thursday, with the common concentration products being 250mg/ml, therefore 1ml injected each time.
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE SIDE EFFECTS
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
• Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat;
• Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight;
• Signs of high calcium levels like weakness, confusion, feeling tired, headache, upset stomach and throwing up, hard stools (constipation), or bone pain;
• For males, erections (hard penis) that happen often or that last a long time;
• Passing urine more often;
• Trouble passing urine;
• Passing urine in a weak stream or drips; • Not able to control passing urine;
• Mood changes;
• Low mood (depression);
• Change in how you act;
• Enlarged breasts;
• Breast pain;
• Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs;
• Upset stomach or throwing up;
• Trouble breathing when sleeping;
• Feeling sleepy during the day;
• Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight;
• Change in color of skin;
• Change in size or shape of testicles;
• Very bad irritation where testosterone enanthate injection is used;
• Very bad irritation where the shot was given;
• Call your doctor right away if you have signs of a blood clot like chest pain or pressure; coughing up blood; shortness of breath; swelling, warmth, numbness, change of color, or pain in a leg or arm; or trouble speaking or swallowing;
• Liver problems have happened with drugs like this one. Sometimes, this has been deadly;
• For females, a deep voice, facial hair, pimples, or period changes.