PLEASE READ THE PACKAGE INSERT CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Keep the package insert for reference. If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please consult your physician. This drug has been individually prescribed by your physician for personal use. Under no circumstances do not administer it to others, even if they appear with the same symptoms, it may harm them. If you notice any of the side effects stated in this package please notify your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
WHAT IS NANDROLONE DECANOATE
A sterile oleaginous solution containing per mL: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 mg with Benzyl Alcohol 5% as solubilizer/preser- vative, in Sesame Oil q.s. Nandrolone decanoate (C28H44O3) occurs as a fine, white to creamy white, crystalline powder. It is odorless, or may have a slight odor. Nandrolone decanoate is soluble in chloroform, in alcohol, in acetone, and in vegetable oils. It is practically insoluble in water.
Nandrolone decanoate is indicated for the management of the anemia of renal insufficiency and has been shown to increase hemoglobin and red cell mass. Surgically induced anephric patients have been reported to be less responsive.
1. Male patients with carcinoma of the breast or with known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate.
2. Carcinoma of the breast in females with hypercalcemia: androgenic anabolic steroids may stimulate osteolytic resorption of bones.
3. Pregnancy, because of masculinization of the fetus. 4. Nephrosis or the nephrotic phase of nephritis.
HOW TO USE NANDROLONE DECANOATE
Before using Nandrolone Decanoate Injection, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.).
Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert.
Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
• Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
• Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
NANDROLONE DECANOATE DOSING INFORMATION
Nandrolone decanoate injection is intended for deep intramuscular injection only, into the gluteal muscle preferably. Dosage should be based on therapeutic response and consideration of the benefit to risk ratio. Duration of therapy will depend on the response of the condition and the appearance of adverse reactions. If possible, therapy should be intermittent. Nandrolone decanoate should be regarded as adjunctive therapy and adequate quantities of nutrients should be consumed in order to obtain maximal therapeutic effects. For example, when it is used in the treatment of refractory anemia, adequate iron intake is required for a maximal response.
NANDROLONE DECANOATE SIDE EFFECTS
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Nandrolone Decanoate Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Iron deficiency anaemia
• Painful erection of the penis
• Enlargement of the female genitals at the anterior end of the vulvar
• Bleeding in patients receiving blood thinning agents
• Liver anatomy changes
• Swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men
• Premature closure of epiphyses in children
• Abnormal liver function
• Increased in male characteristics in women
• Nandrolone Decanoate Injection may also cause side-effects not listed here.